Where the focus is on instruction and student achievement
Dear First Grade,
I miss you all and hope you are all doing well! In art this week we will be going
on a scavenger hunt! A scavenger hunt is where you look for objects all around
you. Our theme for this scavenger hunt is to be looking for warm colors and cool
colors that are all around us. Art is always around us and we colors everywhere in
our daily lives. I can’t wait to see your creations!
~ Ms. Bickel
Warm Colors vs. Cool Colors Review Video:
1. Scavenger Hunt
○ Search for items around your home or in your bedroom and determine
if they are warm or cool colors.
2. Warm vs. Cool Art
○ Draw a large circle on a sheet of paper
○ Draw a curved line down through the circle to create the moon and
○ Using crayons, markers, colored pencils or paint, design your own
moon with cool colors and sun with warm colors.
○ If you can take a picture of your artwork and email to me at
10:00 am to 12:00 pm Monday through Friday
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 584 861 366