Food Service Meal Payment for the Upcoming Year
The district will be initiating a touchless environment as much as possible for our Food Service operation to protect our students and staff.
- The district is asking that student food service accounts be prefunded by make payments online at www.ezschoolpay.com. There is a link on the District website to help you with this process. Click departments /food service to find the link or use the link: EZSchoolPay Instructions
- Log onto ezschoolpay.com
- Create an account
- Use your debit or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover)
- Add money to your child’s account
- There will be NO additional fees. Beginning August 1, 2020, ALL convenience transaction fees will be waived for the 2020-2021 school year
- Cash or checks should be placed in an envelope with the child’s name, grade and student number. Hand to cashier. The entire dollar amount received in the envelope with be applied to the students account
- Change will not be given to avoid unnecessary touches.
- We highly encourage the use of the free online payment option with ezschoolpay.com.
- Your child will have a student ID badge with a secure barcode that will be scanned when they arrive at the cashier station.
- If you believe you may qualify for a free or reduced-price meal, you may apply at www.paschoolmeals.com. You will need your child’s student number. Call 570-966-8241 if you do not know your child’s student number before you begin the application.
- We will not have ala carte options other than milk which can be charged to the child’s account
Note: ezschoolpay.com is the district vendor for other payment applications. e.g. technology fees, etc.