Ticket/Season Pass Information
PRESS RELEASE FROM MIFFLINBURG AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
ATHLETIC INFORMATION AND CHANGES
AUGUST – 2021
1. A $30.00 activity fee will be collected between August 16th and August 26th from all athletes and band members participating in fall activities. This may be paid in the high school office. A student cannot participate in any competition/event until this fee is paid.
2. Student athletic passes will be available beginning August 16th. The price of this pass, regardless of grade or building, is $15.00. Student athletic passes must be purchased at the school your child will be attending.
3. Athletic event ticket prices for 2020-2021 will be as follows:
Varsity events (Fall and Winter):
Adult - $5.00 Student - $3.00
Junior High/Junior Varsity Football, Junior High Basketball:
Adult - $2.00 Student - $1.00
4. Adult All Season Passes will be available for $50.00. These passes may be purchased from Mrs. Ramos in the High School office beginning August 16th. These passes will admit you to all home athletic events (regular season only). They will not admit you to playoff or postseason contests.
5. Adult Fall Season Passes or Winter Season Passes may be purchased in the High School office from Mrs. Ramos for $30.00 per person, per season. Fall or Winter Season Passes will admit you to the following sports' events (regular season only):
Fall Season Pass
Junior High Football
Winter Season Pass
Junior High Boys’ Basketball
Junior High Girls’ Basketball
6. Senior citizen athletic passes are available from Mrs. Ramos in the high school office. To purchase these passes, you must be at least 62 years of age. These passes may be purchased beginning the week of August 16th through the start of school. *If you already have a Senior Citizen pass, it does not need to be renewed each year. If you are getting a Senior Citizen pass for the first time, there will be a one-time fee of $25.00.
More information, season schedules and calendars for all Mifflinburg athletics are available by choosing the “Athletics” tab at www.mifflinburg.org