Ticket/Season Pass Information
PRESS RELEASE FROM MIFFLINBURG AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
ATHLETIC INFORMATION AND CHANGES
AUGUST – 2017
1. A $30.00 activity fee will be collected between August 14th and August 27th from all athletes and band members participating in fall activities. This may be paid in the high school office. A student cannot participate in any competition/event until this fee is paid.
2. Student athletic passes will be available beginning August 14th. The price of this pass, regardless of grade or building, is $12.00. Student athletic passes must be purchased at the school your child will be attending.
3. Athletic event ticket prices for 2017-2018 will be as follows:
Varsity events (Fall and Winter):
Adult - $5.00 Student - $3.00
Junior High/Junior Varsity Football, Junior High Basketball:
Adult - $2.00 Student - $1.00
4. Adult All Season Passes will be available for $50.00. These passes may be purchased from Mrs. Klose in the High School office beginning August 14th. These passes will admit you to all home athletic events (regular season only). They will not admit you to playoff or postseason contests.
5. Adult Fall Season Passes or Winter Season Passes may be purchased in the High School office from Mrs. Klose for $30.00 per person, per season. Fall or Winter Season Passes will admit you to the following:
Fall Season Pass Home Contests
Junior High Football4
Winter Season Pass Home Contests
Boys’ Basketball 11
Girls’ Basketball 10
Junior High Boys’ Basketball8
Junior High Girls’ Basketball8
6. Senior citizen athletic passes are available from Mrs. Klose in the high school office. To purchase these passes, you must be at least 62 years of age and live in the Mifflinburg Area School District. These passes may be picked up the week of August 14th through the start of school. *If you already have a Senior Citizen pass, it does not need to be renewed each year. If you are getting a Senior Citizen pass for the first time, there will be a one-time fee of $5.00.
More information, season schedules and calendars for all Mifflinburg athletics are available by choosing the “Athletics” tab at www.mifflinburg.org