News and Upcoming Events
Sporting events are not maintained on the district on-line calendar. The Pennsylvania Heartland Athletic Conference (PHAC) manages the scheduling of most events. Mifflinburg sports' schedules can be found at the following link: Mifflinburg Wildcat Athletic Schedule
Attention Spring Athletes/Parents: We will hold our annual Parent/Player/Coach Meetings in the High School beginning at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, February 23rd. Any 7th to 12th grade athlete interested in participating in one of our spring sports should attend along with a parent. Coaches will discuss practice/game schedules, team rules and participation guidelines/expectations. Also, we will offer FREE PHYSICALS this evening for those athletes that did NOT play a fall or winter sport.
Paperwork is available for student athletes to pick up in the HS and MS offices.
Quick Eligibility Downloads:To Participate in Mifflinburg Athletics for your first sport of each school year:
1. Register for Mifflinburg Athletics by visiting www.mifflinburg.org and linking to "Sports Registration" under the "Athletics" tab. At the registration site, (if this is the first time you registered) choose "Activity Registration" under the "Registration" menu. Answer all of the questions and choose "Pay Later". You will then be asked to set-up your Family Account. Please write down your username and password for future reference. If you have registered before, log-in to your Family Account and complete/edit the registration - choosing "Pay Later" at the end. If you have forgotten your Account Information, please email me at email@example.com.
2. Complete and submit the PIAA CIPPE form. Sections 1 through 6 must be completed and signed by the parent and athlete, while Section 7 must be completed by a physician.
3. Complete the required HIPAA form and Medical History form for our Geisinger trainer.
4. Pay the $30 activity fee. Check payable to "Mifflinburg Athletics" or paid through the district's EZPay system.
When the student-athlete then enrolls for any subsequent sports in the same school year, he/she must:
1. Register by visiting www.mifflinburg.org and linking to "Sports Registration" under the "Athletics" tab. Log-in to your Family Account.
2. Complete and submit Sections 8 and 9 of the PIAA CIPPE form. (Recertification Form)
MASD Coach Emails:
JH Softball - firstname.lastname@example.org
JH Football - email@example.com
Football - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheerleading - email@example.com
Golf - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Soccer - email@example.com
Girls' Soccer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Hockey - email@example.com
Cross-country - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls' Tennis - email@example.com
JH Girls' Baksetball - firstname.lastname@example.org
JH Boys' Basketball - email@example.com
Boys' Basketball - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls' Basketball - email@example.com
Wrestling - firstname.lastname@example.org
JH Wrestling - email@example.com
Bowling - firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Cheerleading - email@example.com
Baseball - firstname.lastname@example.org
Softball - email@example.com
Boys' Track - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls' Track - email@example.com
Boys' Lacrosse - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls' Lacrosse - email@example.com
Boys' Tennis - firstname.lastname@example.org
JH Girls' Soccer - email@example.com
JH Boys' Soccer - firstname.lastname@example.org
JH Field Hockey - email@example.com