News and Upcoming Events
Sporting events are not maintained on the district on-line calendar. The Pennsylvania Heartland Athletic Conference (PHAC) manages the scheduling of most events. Mifflinburg sports' schedules can be found at the following link: Mifflinburg Wildcat Athletic Schedule
Click here to view the MASD Fall Athletics Health & Safety Plan.
Click here to view the MASD Winter Athletics Health & Safety Plan.
Click here to view the MASD Spring Athletics Health & Safety Plan.
Click here to view/print the PIAA COVID-19 Pre-Participation Waiver.
Spring Sports Player/Parent/Coach Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 2/24/21, at 5:30 pm at the Mifflinburg High School. Physicals for those that did NOT play a fall/winter sport will be offered, beginning at 6:15 pm.
In the Mifflinburg School District, we are committed to the well-being of our students and to safely providing opportunities for participation in school activities if they can comply to local and state guidelines. As we enter our fall sports seasons, we must make sure that our students have completed the necessary steps to be eligible for practices. The two main requirements include the online registration of athletes by their parents/guardians and the PIAA pre-participation physical by a physician.
If your child is interested in participating in MASD sports, the online registration site is ready. Visit www.mifflinburg.org and, under the 'Athletics' tab, choose the 'Sports Registration' link or follow this direct link: https://mifflinburg-ar.rschooltoday.com/. If your child has been registered for previous sports, then log-in and add your registrations for 2020-2021. (If you have forgotten your UserID or password, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org). If your child has not been registered before, please click the 'I don't have an account' link and create your account before registering your child.
Free physicals were offered on July 21 and August 4. At this point, families must schedule a physcial with their own personal care physician or an urgent care facility. Please remember, your physician MUST complete and sign the required PIAA paperwork, so please pick up this paperwork in the HS office before visiting your physician.
Eldon Hoy, Athletic Director, Mifflinburg Area School DistrictTo Participate in Mifflinburg Athletics for your first sport of each school year:
1. Register for Mifflinburg Athletics by visiting www.mifflinburg.org and linking to "Sports Registration" under the "Athletics" tab. At the registration site, (if this is the first time you registered) choose "Activity Registration" under the "Registration" menu. Answer all of the questions and choose "Pay Later". You will then be asked to set-up your Family Account. Please write down your username and password for future reference. If you have registered before, log-in to your Family Account and complete/edit the registration - choosing "Pay Later" at the end.
2. Complete and submit the PIAA CIPPE form (tan/gold/yellow packet). Sections 1 through 5 must be completed and signed by the parent and athlete, while Section 6 must be completed by a physician. Download the Physical Forms.
3. Complete the required HIPAA form and Medical History form for our Geisinger trainer.
4. Pay the $30 activity fee. Check payable to "Mifflinburg Athletics".
When the student/athlete then enrolls for any subsequent sports in the same school year, he/she must:
1. Register by visiting www.mifflinburg.org and linking to "Sports Registration" under the "Athletics" tab. Log-in to your Family Account.
2. Complete and submit Sections 7 and 8 of the PIAA CIPPE form (blue).
A NOTE CONCERNING PHYSICALS
All athletes must have a completed physical in order to participate in the practices and events of any sports' season. The Mifflinburg Area School District offers dates for physicals. If you do not attend one of the district-offered physical dates, you will need to have your family physician perform the physical and sign your physical forms.
Parents, please understand that your child will not be able to participate until all of the athletic forms are completed and the activity fee is paid. If paid by check, please make it payable to “Mifflinburg Athletics” and submit it to the high school office. The activity fee is a one-time fee for the school year.