News and Upcoming Events
Sporting events are not maintained on the district on-line calendar. The Pennsylvania Heartland Athletic Conference (PHAC) manages the scheduling of most events. Mifflinburg sports' schedules can be found at the following link: Mifflinburg Wildcat Athletic Schedule
Attention Fall Athletes/Parents: We held our annual Parent/Player/Coach Meetings in the High School beginning on Wednesday, May 18th for coaches to discuss practice/game schedules, team rules, and participation guidelines/expectations.
FREE PHYSICALS were performed by Evangelical doctors in the Evan Mobile Unit at our Intermediate School on June 7th and June 15th.
Anyone that did not get a physical during one of these FREE dates, will need to get his/her own physical through his/her own physician or at an urgent care facility.
PIAA Paperwork is available for student athletes to pick up in the HS and MS offices. This specific paperwork must be completed and taken to your PCP for completion.
Quick Eligibility Downloads:To Participate in Mifflinburg Athletics for your first sport of each school year:
1. Register for Mifflinburg Athletics by visiting www.mifflinburg.org and linking to "Sports Registration" under the "Athletics" tab. At the registration site, (if this is the first time you registered) choose "Activity Registration" under the "Registration" menu. Answer all of the questions and choose "Pay Later". You will then be asked to set-up your Family Account. Please write down your username and password for future reference. If you have registered before, log-in to your Family Account and complete/edit the registration - choosing "Pay Later" at the end. If you have forgotten your Account Information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete and submit the PIAA CIPPE form. Sections 1 through 6 must be completed and signed by the parent and athlete, while Section 7 must be completed by a physician.
3. Complete the required HIPAA form and Medical History form for our Geisinger trainer.
4. Pay the $30 activity fee. Check payable to "Mifflinburg Athletics" or paid through the district's EZPay system.
When the student-athlete then enrolls for any subsequent sports in the same school year, he/she must:
1. Register by visiting www.mifflinburg.org and linking to "Sports Registration" under the "Athletics" tab. Log-in to your Family Account.
2. Complete and submit Sections 8 and 9 of the PIAA CIPPE form. (Recertification Form)
MASD Coach Emails:
JH Softball - email@example.com
JH Football - firstname.lastname@example.org
Football - email@example.com
Cheerleading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf - email@example.com
Boys' Soccer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls' Soccer - email@example.com
Field Hockey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross-country - email@example.com
Girls' Tennis - firstname.lastname@example.org
JH Girls' Baksetball - email@example.com
JH Boys' Basketball - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Basketball - email@example.com
Girls' Basketball - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrestling - email@example.com
JH Wrestling - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bowling - email@example.com
Winter Cheerleading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Baseball - email@example.com
Softball - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Track - email@example.com
Girls' Track - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Lacrosse - email@example.com
Girls' Lacrosse - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Tennis - email@example.com
JH Girls' Soccer - firstname.lastname@example.org
JH Boys' Soccer - email@example.com
JH Field Hockey - firstname.lastname@example.org