Click the link below for the Online Registration Form.
Once you have submitted the online registration form, the primary custodial parent or guardian must bring the following items to the Central Registration building to complete the student enrollment.
- Proof of Child's Age - A Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Passport are acceptable documents. Copies without certification are not acceptable.
- Proof of Residency - Deed or Lease, Current Credit Card or Utility Bill, Property Tax Bill, or Guardian Driver's License, any of which show the address of residence.
- Immunization Record (required if this is the first entry in a school or if health records are not available from the prior school attended)
- If the student is living with a resident adult other than a parent, a sworn notarized statement or appropriate legal document to show dependency or guardianship.
- For any student enrolling in the High School, they will need to print and complete the HS Paperwork which is found under related files.
- Any student that is entering Kindergarten will need to also complete the Kindergarten Forms.
- A tax form must also be completed if the household has no other children currently enrolled in the district.
Kindergarten Registration must complete the Online Registration and print and complete the Kindergarten Forms located under Related Files.
These forms need to be brought to Central Registration at 178 Maple Street, Mifflinburg PA 17844.
To conclude the registration process at each respective building, additional information will need to be completed such as health and emergency information. Additionally, parents might be asked to attest as to whether a student has been suspended or expelled for offenses involving drugs, alcohol, weapons, the infliction of injury, or violence on school property.
Our schools will generally request the following from the previous school attended: Health Records, Academic Records, Attendance Records, IEP or Other Special Education Records.