• Click the link below for the Registration Form.

    2020-2021 Online Registration Form

    For students enrolling for the first time in a school year, the registration process begins by entering the front entrance at the district's administrative building located at 178 Maple St, Mifflinburg, PA.  To expedite the registration process at this Central Registration site, an appointment should be made by calling 570-966-8200.  Following the completion and presentation of necessary documents and forms, enrolling families will then conclude the enrollment process at the respective buildings to be attended.  Mifflinburg Area High School additionally requires that families must schedule an appointment prior to arrival at that building and that the prospective student must be present for the building interview.  The high school guidance department should be contacted at 570-966-8254.  A good plan is to schedule an appointment with the guidance department and then schedule the Central Registration appointment about 30 minutes prior to the high school time.  More time is required if multiple children are being enrolled.

    The primary custodial parent or guardian must present the following items at Central Registration to enroll a student.

    • Proof of Child's Age - A Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Passport are acceptable documents.  Copies without certification are not acceptable.
    • Proof of Residency - Deed or Lease, Current Credit Card or Utility Bill, Property Tax Bill, or Guardian Driver's License, any of which show the address of residence.
    • Immunization Record (required if this is the first entry in a school or if health records are not available from the prior school attended)
    • If the student is living with a resident adult other than a parent, a sworn notarized statement or appropriate legal document to show dependency or guardianship.

    At Central Registration, household registration forms will be completed. Enrolling families may both print and complete these forms prior to arriving at Central Registration. Forms are available as Related Files on this page. A tax form must also be completed if the household has no other children currently enrolled in the district.

    To conclude the registration process at each respective building, additional information will need to be completed such as health and emergency information. Additionally, parents might be asked to attest as to whether a student has been suspended or expelled for offenses involving drugs, alcohol, weapons, the infliction of injury, or violence on school property. 

    Our schools will generally request the following from the previous school attended:  Health Records, Academic Records, Attendance Records, IEP or Other Special Education Records.

Related Files